- Acquire tenants in a rapid and aggressive manner.
- Qualify prospective tenants with complete credit, employment and rental history
- Perform timely rent collection and if necessary initiate collection efforts
- Pay mortgage, homeowners association dues, utilities, property taxes, sewer etc. as requested/needed
- Effect any necessary repairs in a timely and professional manner. All repairs are done by a pre-qualified licensed, bonded and insured contractor.
- Send monthly statements to all clients promptly, complete with copies of all invoices/expenses paid.
- Handle any and all property/tenant problems. Interface with insurance companies, City Departments, police etc.
- Effect evictions, go to court, handle and monitor forced move-out proceedings.
- Perform normal move-outs. Make determination of Security Deposit refunds according to Nevada Revised Statute guidelines.
- Complete property renovation, cleaning, repairs, and begin process again.